Why join the Bear family? We offer an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment. Bear Communications is committed to the pursuit of growth and use of innovative technologies to improve our company and increase our service offerings. We envision a future where our company is the number one communications provider in the region.
Why else? We offer an inclusive benefits package for all full-time employees including 401K, medical, dental and vision. Plus paid training, competitive salary and 3 weeks paid vacation within your first year of employment!
This position includes quality control oversight of our drop bury projects. Our contract tasks us with assisting in completing drop bury work for our client, which needs the quality to be held to the strictest of standards. This position has a variety of requirements and expectations. This position demands attention to detail and clear and concise reporting & communications in order for us to be successful.
This position is based out of Grandview,MO. Ability to travel/relocate to the Grandview area will be a necessity.
• Responsible for ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of drops performed by installers.
• Responsible for ensuring drops are fed from appropriate location per client specifications.
• Responsible for performing inspection of drops post install to ensure compliance to client specifications.
• Identifies any and all issues that would disrupt project timelines or interfere with client specifications in order to minimize impact to project.
• Inspect 100% of completed drops for quality and accuracy against the drop bury typicals
• Check for proper restoration of area
• Take photos and attach to inspection report
• Track the defects and be prepared to present metric reporting on pass/fail for each supervisor, LCP, contractor
• Provide written documentation of drops to the Project Manager, Supervisors and Director
• Ensure that you and your staff are representing Bear appropriately and you are managing each in an efficient, professional manner.
• Keep a log of work the outcome, those that passed and those that failed quality inspection.
• Track pending re-inspection and verify corrections were made to specification
• Manage your inspectors time efficiently. Make sure you know where they are at all times and what they are working on.
• Experience in the telecommunications industry
• Three years of prior management experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Valid driver's license
Bear Communications, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Females, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply!